Welcome to the entry submission system for the Utah Digital Media Arts Festival!
Teachers from Utah High Schools will be able to register for an account at this site and submit entries to the festival online.
Only submissions uploaded from teacher accounts will be considered. If you are a student please ask your teacher to upload for you.
Each high school can submit 4 entries in each category. From your login you will be able to keep track of what has been submitted. Most entries will be images files that will easily upload, but for some of the entries there will be other requirements:
- Animations and Videos: Upload the video to a hosting site (Youtube, Vimeo, etc) and submit the URL in the correct category.
- Websites: Upload to a hosting service and submit the URL in the Web Design Category
- Games/Interactive Media: Upload a video presentation to a hosting site (Youtube, Vimeo, etc). Presentation should be student playing/ using the game/ interactive media. Video should be no more than 4 minutes. Source files or completed package should also be uploaded for verification. Use dropbox, one drive, google drive, or other easily accesible cloud storage. Make sure sharing settings are set for easy access.
- 2D Graphics – Vector - Use a vector program such as Adobe Illustrator to create an original 2D illustration, such as a logo or infographic.
- 2D Graphics – Raster - Use a raster program such as Adobe Photoshop to create an original 2D illustration or drawing.
- 3D Graphics – Original still images created in a 3D graphics program such as Maya and Blender.
- Digital Photography – Original student photography.
- Composite Photography - This category is for photgraphic compositions.
- Animation – Stop Motion - Use 2D or 3D stop motion techniques with clay, Lego, whiteboard, etc. to create an animation. 90 seconds max.
- 2D Animation – Tradigital - Use traditional or digital hand-drawn animation techniques to create an animation. 90 seconds max.
- 3D Animation - Animate in a 3D software package. Pre-built character rigs are allowed. 90 seconds max.
- Digital Video - Plan, film, and edit a video with any theme. 4 minutes max.
- Digital Audio - Use digital tools to create an original music, radio commercials, short radio plays, etc. 2 minutes max.
- Game Design/ Interactive Media - Create a game using GameMaker, Unity, Flash, or other software.